Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Little Piece of Heaven...

I know this is an "eating healthy" blog, but decorating is one of my favorite things to do!  So I thought I would share some pictures of my house that I had so much fun decorating this spring...this is my little piece of Heaven :)



This is the view coming in from the foyer hall.




Love the kitchen...where I am trying to learn to become more domesticated :)



This is one of my favorite pieces.  I found all of my "rustic" looking pieces at a local store, Chic or Shabby.  They have some great finds!

        

These are pictures of the bedroom.  I wanted something very neutral and calming.  The full length mirror is also a Chic or Shabby find.  My bedside table are also from there, but didn't get them in this picture.  However, they couldn't match the bedding more perfectly!

 

Pictures from the living room.  The sun burst lamp came from the Clermont Trading Post.  They had some cute and unique pieces.  
The zebra chair, blue center piece bowl, and the picture of the church are from one of my favorite places ever...TJ Maxx Homegoods.  
Zebra ottoman is from the one and only Target.  
And the beige chair is actually from Sam's dad's office so not too sure where it came from.  





Here are the dining area shots. Comliments of Chic or Shabby, Pottery Barn, Home Goods, Target, and Kirklands. (Notice that pre-wedding, don't have any china in the cabinet yet :)




There are 5 picture similar to this that hang in the hall in the foyer.  I love these because they are all drawings of local North Georgia places.  This one happens to be the Sautee Store.
I found these at a place in the North Georgia mountains called Mark of the Potter.

So those are a few tid bits from my house.  I still have things that need to be done, but I am loving my cozy little townhome.

Promise next post will be more health related!!





No comments:

Post a Comment