Thursday, August 16, 2012

Retail Therapy

Whew! Today was a long one.  Running late (which makes my whole rest of the day stressful), dealing with my little ones at work (always a handful), and then leaving straight to go spend some quality retail therapy with my girls (aka my mother and my grandmother Nonna, we are 3 generations of identical genes).  I got some really great stuff, which I want to share in a bit, but first things first.
So today I found something I am very excited about.  During my lunch break, I always like to go to Starbucks just because it is a great relaxation escape from my preschool world. Usually I always bring my lunch and order one of their Passion Tea Lemonades, which are amazing, but sadly filled with sugar.  So today I went in and found something there I loved...and it was food, not a drink!  It was their Cheese & Fruit Bistro Box...delicious! 
The box came with a mix of cheeses, multigrain crackers, apples, and a mix of roasted almonds and dried cranberries.  

   Deliciousness...480 cal. for all




They also had other boxes similar that looked great too!  Protein, Chicken and Hummus



and Tuna Salad.







For dinner, I got one of my favorite things from one of my favorite places- Chik-fil-a.  Mmm.  I


ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, which is served on a whole wheat bun and is only 270 

calories.  It is so very good!  Trying not to miss my waffle fries I usually have to accompany 


with it.






All in all it was a good day!  I am sad to admit that I was in such a hurry this morning I didn't


eat breakfast...which no one should ever do!  When your teachers told you in school that


it was not good for you to skip breakfast...they were right.  It is definitely the most important 


meal of the day.



Now on to the good stuff...retail therapy session.  My first shower for my wedding is coming


up in two days and I have been stressing about what to wear, therefore we make a shopping


trip out of it.  I ended up with lots of cute dresses, most being from Belk.  I love Belk...


their stuff is so southern and classy.  


While I do LOVE clothes, I love makeup just the same and had to make a Sephora trip.  I 


bought several items, which I can't wait to try.  Here are some of the things I got...

  Benefit Boi-ing concealer






Make Up For Ever- HD Foundation











I also got this little guy, but I have been a faithful customer to that one for a while :)


 Best mascara award in my book!










Got to get to bed , but hope you enjoyed today's post... You Are What You Eat :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment